One area where we specialize in is marketing videos for schools. Most school videos seek to help with admissions, some target alumni for awards or fundraising, but all seek to spread awareness of the school and its presence in the community. Like any business, schools and other higher institutions of learning need an effective marketing strategy.
Our process is to sit down with school administrators and find out who is the target audience. What is the key message? What do we want the audience to know after viewing the video? Answering these questions leads us to determine which areas we should focus on.
Areas of focus include:
- Academics – curriculum, classroom dynamics, student learning, teaching methods, academic programs.
- Technology – computers, laptops, I-Pads, smart boards.
- Arts – music, theater, choir, band, visual art.
- Facilities – classrooms, hallways, gym, science labs, computer labs.
- Athletics – sports teams, coaches, athletic fields, training.
- Extracurricular Activities – academic clubs & volunteer opportunities.
We work closely with the school administration and teachers to capture classroom shots, school/sporting events, awards & religious ceremonies. We conduct interviews with the staff, teachers and students to capture the feel of the school. Take a minute to view some of our recent school marketing videos.